Scarborough | North Bay | Sea View Guest House| Derwent House.
From our wonderful location here on Scarborough North Bay, it is just a short walk into the bustling town centre, the attractive beaches, fabulous Scarborough landmarks like St. Mary's Church, Scarborough Castle, Scarborough's open air theatre and a host of places to enjoy like the South Bay Amusements, cinema, picturesque Peasholm Park, the Sea Life Centre, Indoor swimming pool, Stephen Joseph Theatre Scarborough Spa, North Bay Railway ,the amazing new attraction the Alpamare Water Park complex and so much more.
Set in the shadow of the 12th century Scarborough Castle, Derwent Guest House is open all year and offers the warmest of welcomes, stunning sea views, en-suite bedrooms and home cooked full English breakfast with vegetarian options. An added bonus is that Derwent Guest House is within walking distance of the town’s beaches and all the restaurants, bars and theatres that the buzzing resort of Scarborough has to offer.
Proprietors, Carol and Keith will be delighted to help with your plans and aim to ensure your Scarborough holiday, short break or business trip is memorable for all the right reasons. We offer great value for money and are pleased to boast many returning customers.
- Welcoming guest rooms with LCD flat screen televisions complete with Freeview
- En-suite hotel facilities and a choice of room sizes available.
- Check in to Derwent House Guest House from 1.00pm. Earlier check ins available upon request.
- Self service licensed honesty bar.
- Free internet access
- A delicious range of breakfast choices including vegetarian, hearty and light
- Stunning sea views from the front of the hotel
- Within walking distance of the major Scarborough attractions
- Both bays, the shopping centre and restaurants all located nearby
- Families, business travellers, couples and individuals welcome
(Please enquire before booking if you are travelling with a group as we do not accept all male/female groups. Certain exceptions may apply)